Ledgent has partnered with one of our top clients who is growing! They are looking to add a Senior Accountant to join the Salem team. This hybrid in-office/remote position and will be a direct hire.
If you are interested please apply to: https://www.ledgent.com/login/ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org you can also call/text 503-334-1528
Responsibilities and Duties
- Record journal entries and perform general ledger account reconciliations
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Perform detailed financial statement analysis, including discussions on various issues, analysis, preparation, and review of account reconciliations
- Preparation of fluctuation analyses and performance of financial statements analytics, providing relevant explanations for fluctuations provided to senior management
- Coordinate complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the accounting and finance team or with other departments
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years accounting/ accounting experience
- Ability to research and resolve technical accounting issues
- Experience working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities, with the ability to set and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com