A national electrical distributor is looking to add an Office Clerk to support their team in Kent, WA! As an Office Clerk, you will be a valuable member of the team and facilitating the best solutions for our customers.
This is a temp-to-hire, on-site opportunity!
In this Office Clerk Role, you will:
You will be successful in this role if you have a positive attitude, ability to multi-task effectively and have attention to detail.Office Clerk
- Receptionist duties; answering the phone and routing calls
- High volume processing of accounts payable and customer invoices
- Well-developed verbal and written skills with a detail orientation and a sense of urgency
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently while managing multiple tasks
- Maintain a high level of flexibility in a constantly changing environment
- Enjoy customer and vendor interaction while working through challenging situations
- Practice sound judgement, solve problems and produce a quality and accurate work product
- Enjoy being an integral part of a team with a "can do' attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience and competency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
If this sounds like a good opportunity and you would like to be considered for this role, apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com