Great company from Lending industry looking to add an Assistant Controller. You will assist with management of accounting, auditing, and budgeting for multiple subsidiaries. This role is fully remote, but may have to be in office for trainings and meetings.
- Oversee month-end and year-end close process comprising of the performance and review of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements for each subsidiary. Includes report generation and analysis.
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger
- Support Audit Project Management and work directly with auditors
- Research accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
- Analyze and report cost variances
- Supervise, mentor and train accounting staff
- Will share reports with management/executives
- Minimum of 1+ years of Accounting Manager of experience or 5+ years as a Senior Accountant
- Financial or Loans/ Lending industry background
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin Required
- Good Tenure
- Strong Multi Entity experience
- Advanced user of Excel
- 1+ years in public accounting is also preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com