Onsite Bookkeeper Role in Marietta!!!
The Atlanta Ledgent Team is seeking a qualified Bookkeeper! Please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for faster consideration.
Reports directly to the President of the Company and will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Process all Account Receivables & Account Payables
- Bank & G/L reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation
- P/L Account Reconciliation
- Posting Accruals and Journal Entries
- Monitor Cash Balances for Various Accounts
- Financial Statement Preparations
- 1099 Maintenance
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting (Preferred)
- Proficiency with QuickBooks (Desktop)
- Proficiency with Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups)
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com