Ledgent is currently seeking a Payroll Administrator for a company in Orlando. This is an immediate direct hire opportunity!
- Auditing and balancing payroll
- Auditing expense reports and processing payroll
- Calculating wage payments and manual checks
- Communicating with field partners to resolve discrepancies
- Entering federal, state, & local tax information, direct deposit information, W4 filings, etc.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external partners
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Five years of payroll experience preferred
- Lawson and ADP experience preferred
- Payroll tax experience preferred
This is an in office position.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com or apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org