On Site Temp to Perm AR Specialist
West Roxbury, Ma
Our client in West Roxbury, Ma a local manufacturing company is looking for A/R Specialist to join their Finance and Accounting Team on site. Primary responsibilities will be taking care of all the billing and cash application for the company. The A/R Specialist will be working directly with collections, customer service and other internal departments and will be reporting to the AR Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Build and maintain highly accurate and timely invoice issuing and cash application processes.
- Analyze work, establish priorities, and manage deadlines.
- Manage Unapplied Cash and Billing Deadline KPIs.
Education and Experience Required:
- Coordinate billing activities, working collaboratively with Sales, Customer Service, Operations, and assisting with Collections.
- Ensure timely and accurate billing and cash application.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1 or more years of experience in billing and cash application.
- Understanding of accounting in relation to AR processes.
- Strong sense of ownership, teamwork, and accountability.
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines.
- Complete familiarity with Excel.
- Strong new systems and processes learning ability. At the beginning will be required to learn 2 different systems; some travel may be required during the first month.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact with all levels of an organization as necessary to gather requirements and resolve outstanding issues.
- Knowledge of INFOR Visual Manufacturing or Elite system is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org