Ledgent is currently recruiting for a contract to hire Accounts Payable opportunity with a client in the Denver Tech Center area. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced corporate environment that offers competitive pay and excellent benefits. High performing candidates will be converted to permanent very quickly.
- Accounts Payable Specialist duties include:3-way matching
- High-volume invoice processing
- Vendor contact and statement reconciliations
- Input new data, update existing and verify accuracy of updated vendor files
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal Accounts Payable Specialist will possess:
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience
- Experience with large ERP such as Oracle, SAP preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com