ACCOUNTANT NEEDED IN DUNWOODY, GA!!
MUST HAVE TAX PREPARATION EXPERIENCE!!
MUST BE A GEORGIA RESIDENT!!
- Prepare and review individual, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Prepare financial statements
- Provide tax planning and strategies for businesses and their owners
- Supervise staff accountants who complete monthly bookkeeping and close and prepare financial statements, bank reconciliations, payroll and taxes
- 3+ years of recent public tax accounting experience including preparation of individual and corporate tax returns
- Strong general ledger and financial statement skills
- Strong communication, organizational, analytical, client service, problem solving and PC skills including QuickBooks software proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple engagements within deadlines, provide excellent client service and thrive working both independently and in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org