Date Posted: 8/10/2022Apply Now
Phoenix, Arizona (Hybrid)
Salary $90,000 to $100,000
This Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for daily transactional accounting, overseeing a team filled with administrators, specialists and accountants that will all be working in a high volume transaction department. They will be responsible for the oversight of daily, financial transactions as well as daily and monthly reporting.
· Manage daily accounting operations of the team including Accounts Payable, Billing, Collections, and cash receipts.
· Supervise a mid-sized team in a high volume transaction department.
· Develop new procedures to enhance workflow, and work with direct reports to establish and maintain performance goals.
· Assist management with cash management, bank requirements and bank reporting.
· Responsible for Balance Sheet account reconciliations including A/R, A/P and inventory sub-ledgers.
· Preparation and review of daily journal entries.
· Postings of transactions into the general ledger.
· Bachelors or more in Accounting or related field
· 5+ years in accounting
· 2+ years of management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Supervisor position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.