We are searching for an ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST who needs a change and is looking for a fresh opportunity. Please text Katie 503-334-4211 or email your resume and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Details and Requirements:
Why you should apply
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment, and other charges.
- Processing payments and complete data entry and document scanning into accounting software and other workflow programs.
- Work closely with accounting team to resolve account discrepancies.
- Reconcile company accounts and statements.
- 1+ years of related experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills, good time management, and high attention to detail needed.
- Competitive pay and fantastic benefits from day one.
- Our roles are onsite, hybrid, and remote (for those who live in the Portland Metro Area).
- Roles that fit what you're looking for - temporary and permanent direct hires.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com