Job Title: Senior Accountant Opportunity! (Hyrbid)
Company: Ledgent - Finance & Accounting
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8AM - 5PM (2 days in office, 3 days remote!)
Location: Oakland, CA
If you are looking to step into a new role with, this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. The SF Bay Area Ledgent Team has been in the Bay Area for nearly 25 years and we are seeking a qualified
To apply to this position, please apply ASAP or email our Senior Team Member Ricardo Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com