Our highly engaged and well known Portland CFO is growing his team and hiring a Controller! This is an organization that will be on the map before you know it. It's a stable organization with a 30+ year history but after being acquired by a PE firm they are rightsizing, having hired an amazing C-Suite it's now time to bring Accounting back in house.
As the Controller you will partner directly with the CFO on strategic planning, own the accounting cycle and hire and develop your team.
Some things to expect:
- Within the next 12 months build out your team of 4 and be less in the "weeds', until then you will partner with an outsourced group, and several internal employees to own and produce the financials
- Research, help select and implement an ERP System
- Create a robust reporting package for the PE firm
- Be one of the first 50 employees to join this organization!
What do you bring:
- A Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- CPA highly preferred (or time in public accounting)
- Start-up, high growth experience and a passion for strategy
- Ability to work remotely (based in Portland or surrounding areas, no out of state applicants unless relocating)
Sound like YOU? Please apply, we'd love to meet you! For more questions reach out to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org