Monday and 1-2 other days ONSITE REQUIRED
Temp to Hire- 3+ Months
Our Higher Education client in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Financial Assistant to join their growing team that specializing in Continuing Education digitally and in person.
- Bachelor's degree- preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of AP experience
- High volume invoicing 1k+/yearly
- Proficient in CRM, MS Office, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Highly professional in office environment
- Higher Education strongly preferred
- SAP, Salesforce, VLOOKUP's, Pivot Tables preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exercise confidentiality of sensitive information including confidential compensation
- COVID vaccination with Booster required
If interested please send your updated resume in Word format to email@example.com
- Monitors and reconciles over 150 program accounts
- Creates cost object accounts; monitors internal cost object lists, and performs analyses as assigned by the Financial Officer.
- Monitors high traffic of transaction activities within cost objects and ensures all expenses are properly posted to the correct general ledger (G/L) and cost object accounts.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves all financial errors and discrepancies.
- Assists with communication regarding revenues, expenses, and payment details
- Approves purchases, reviews expenses, and processes financial transactions
- Set up Requisitions and new Purchase Orders
- Processes travel expenses, royalty payments, check deposits and refunds, Reconciles, and tracks payments, for all vendor Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and RFP taxable payments
- Serve as back up for some Accounts Receivable as requested.
- Create statistical reports
- Assist in end of year preparation and closing of accounts
- Assists the Financial Officer with end of year preparation and close out of accounts.
- Creates monthly Financial Report binders
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org