Ledgent is currently seeking a Tax Accountant for a client in the Orlando, FL area. This is an immediate direct-hire opportunity!
- Prepare federal, state, city and franchise tax returns.
- Prepare and review sales and use tax returns
- Assist in preparing property tax renditions
- Assist in preparing annual federal consolidated corporate return
- Prepare allocation and apportionment schedules
- Research law changes and update tax system
- Analyze solutions to minimize annual tax liability
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and city tax laws
- Work with Department of Revenue agencies throughout the country
- Analyze property tax valuations/assessments/tax bills
- Maintain records and provide data as needed
- Assist with audits and project work
This is an in-office position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com