Date Posted: 8/30/2022Apply Now
Temporary to Hire position in the South area of Sacramento. We are actively recruiting for an A/P Clerk with 2 years' experience and intermediate level Microsoft Excel skills.
* Requesting and approving invoices for entry of payment.
* Process 50-100 invoices per week.
* Verify vendor inquires, statement reconciliations, invoices, records, contracts and W-9's.
* Coordinate appropriate approvals and signatures on checks and confirm correct mailing.
* Input invoices in timely manner to maintain accuracy.
* Prepare electronic transfers and payments.
* Track expense accruals and prepaid expenses.
* Prepare weekly cash flow projections, determine cash requirements.
* 2 years of accounts payable processing experience.
* Microsoft Office, Excel and Word proficiency.
* Proficient communication written and verbal.
* Data entry and general mathematical skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the **Accounts Payable Clerk** position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.