Date Posted: 8/5/2022Apply Now
West Valley Accounting Manager
Salary - $115,000-$130,000
Great company in the West Valley looking to add to their quickly growing team. This person will get the chance to work in successful operating and dynamic environments, while also being cross trained among different departments to solve problems.
* Responsible for reviewing balance sheet reconciliations and adjusting as needed to identify transactions and trends for manager's review
* Maintain inventory and fixed assets systems, while keeping record of this
* Work closely with functional teams to understand operational changes that could have an impact on the financial results.
* Ensure compliance with the companies polies and procedures and support both Internal and External audits
* Postings of transactions into the general ledger
* Assisting with financial statement preparations
* Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
* CPA Certified
* Masters preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the West Valley Accounting Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.