Looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an excellent organization in La Jolla/UTC area for a company in the Wholesale/Retail. You will manage the Accounts Payable processes, including maintaining many vendor accounts while aligning with company policies and procedures. This position is working a hybrid schedule!
- File accounts payable invoices in a correct and timely manner, reviewing invoices for accuracy.
- Maintain vendor accounts, including up to date documentation such as payment information and W-9s.
- Resolve vendor problems either by phone or written correspondence.
- Prepare and process weekly electronic payments and check runs.
- Research vendor statements and/or telephone calls regarding past due invoices.
- Track invoices - responsible for timely receipt of invoices from property managers.
- Evaluate expense reports, check requests, and invoices against policies and procedures to ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Maintain company credit card charges by verifying and reconciling statements and transactions.
- Prepare and generate monthly billings in line with specific properties.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 6+ months of accounting experience
- Personable and excellent customer service skills
- Adaptable and takes initiative
- Entry level Excel skills
- ERP software experience is a plus
- Associates or Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org