Date Posted: 8/4/2022Apply Now
*NEW * Accounts Receivable
We are seeking an experienced high-volume Accounts Receivable ROCKSTAR to join our team!
Could this be you?! Please apply today!!
The qualified candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Business-to-business accounts receivable AND collections experience
* Complete customer lien waiver requests, verify information is accurate, and paid in full.
* Investigate and resolve customer questions regarding billed invoices in a timely manner.
* Provide backup support to set up new customer accounts; send credit references, review information, and set terms and limits for new/current customer accounts.
* Maintain customer files, tax forms, and other customer information.
* Complete credit references for requests on current customers.
* Process checks and ACH payments received; apply payments in computer system; resolve payment discrepancies; ensure that discounts are taken with provided terms, process checks via batch scanner to bank, and maintain daily cash receipts to match deposits made.
* Provide backup to the receptionist on an as needed basis.
* Process orders for daily billing in the computer system, ensuring that all orders are edited for corrections and sales tax prior to processing each order. Print billed invoices prepare for mailing and filing.
* Perform general clerical tasks including maintaining files, filing of billed orders, sending invoiced to customers via mail, email or fax.
* Load invoices on customer websites as required.
* Assist with other duties, tasks, and special projects as assigned or apparent.
* Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Required * High School Diploma or GED.
* 2-3 years of experience in high volume business-to-business accounts receivable and collections.
* Accounts payable experience is helpful but not required.
* Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Experience with Microsoft NAV is preferred but not required.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
* Detail oriented
* Ability to prioritize and organize work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounts Receivable- (MF) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.