Direct Hire Controller Opportunity in Midtown! (Hybrid)
Salary 90k-105k Plus Bonus Potential
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advises Sr Management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, long range projections and policy matters.
- Ensure the accuracy of the Company's financial statements through the preparation of the monthly financial statements
- Effectively communicates and presents critical financial matters at select board of directors and committee meetings.
- Oversee all aspects of A/P, A/R , Billing and closely monitor cash functions.
- Contributes to the development of the organization strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintains continuous lines of communication, keeping management informed of all critical issues.
- Manage bank accounts, reconciliations and cash flow as required.
- Oversees, directs, and organizes the work functions of the finance team.
- Implements an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Oversees and reports on banking and investment accounts.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes the annual budget process.
- Ensures that the firm is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports and trending reports to the executive team.
- Provides analytical support to the internal management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
- Process the quarterly tax returns by the mandated deadlines.
- Liaise with external auditors to ensure all processes, procedures and policies are in compliance with current regulations and being applied to current operations.
- Manages daily operations of the accounting department and staff.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working in accounting.
- Must have previous experience with working in a Law Firm.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com