Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
We are recruiting for a Credit Manager to join our client in the Vancouver area. For consideration, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Experience & Skills
- Manage, mentor and coach a Credit Team
- Manage escalated customer discrepancies and account reconciliations
- Maintain customer files
- Review credit limit requests for new and existing customers
- Review credit limits for existing customers on a yearly basis with the goal to review twice a year
- Approve sales orders on credit hold promptly
- Keep up to date with credit agency reports
- Manage monthly AR reconciliation
- Distribute weekly AR Aging reports, ensure collections are prompt, and resolve escalated collection issues
- Manage a small portfolio of customer accounts
- Improve current processes to utilize technology
- Team up with IT to complete current improvement projects
- Perform special projects as requested
- 5+ years credit and collections experience
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Extensive credit knowledge to assist in decision-making responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to train and coach personnel in all aspects of company credit policies and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org