Contract-to-Hire Job Opportunity In Morrow!!!
Accounts Receivable Specialist Needed!!!
Contract Salary: $18-$20
Permanent Salary: $40K - $45K
- Collections-calls to customers concerning past due money
- Send statement/invoice copies upon request
- Handle customer account discrepancies
- Process credit memos from sales department
- Release orders on hold as needed
- Process credit card payments and send monthly Authorize.net fee report
- Handle getting job sheets and acquiring information to process lien waivers
- Process new credit applications after receiving approval from AR Manager
- Handle credit reference requests
- Ability to prioritize
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Technology literate with intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division quickly and accurately
- 3-5 years of experience in Credit and Collections in manufacturing or construction industry
- Experience working in a Shared Services environment.
- Expert knowledge of Credit and Collections of project billings and milestone payments.
For immediate and confidential consideration please send resume to: email@example.com for the role. Only those candidates meeting the client's requirements will be contacted. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org