Our client a multimillion-dollar Private Equity firm, has an immediate need for a Fund Controller. This position offers a hybrid work opportunity, (1-2 days per/week), office location, Dallas, TX, 75231.
Position: Fund Controller
*Must have Private Equity Accounting Experience
Salary Range: $120,000-$125,000
Work Location: Beautiful office location, plenty of spots for lunch!
Position Summary: The Fund Controller will be a part of the Private Equity Division, leading the administration of various clients and helping to drive client deliverables and internal process efficiencies across the company.
Skills and Abilities
Role and Responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Five (5) or more years of experience in private equity accounting
- Experience in managing a team of accountants
- Strong analytical skills and experience with calculating performance analytics, producing/facilitating client reporting
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks and control gaps in processes and successfully delivering process improvements
- Understanding of private fund offering documents and the intricacies of private equity funds
- Ability to drive the implementation of new technology
- Reviewing financial statements and footnotes, ensuring consistency with appropriate reporting framework
- Preparing and/or reviewing partner allocations and waterfall schedules
- Preparing and/or reviewing fee calculations including (but not limited to) management fees, professional fees, and carried interest allocations
- Reviewing capital activity including capital calls, distributions, and transfers
- Managing and monitoring the timely delivery of quality client deliverables
- Analyzing agreements between partners and investment managers to ensure funds are operating according to the agreements
- Maintaining, managing, and nurturing multiple client relationships
- Providing training and guidance to new and existing team members
- Coordinating and managing the external audit and tax process on behalf of multiple clients
- Leveraging technologies to automate processes and gain efficiencies
- Up to 10% travel may be required
- Strong relationship building skills; ability to partner across the organization to execute strategic goals
- Strong organizational skills with attention to deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Passion for delivering an exceptional client experience
If you are looking for an amazing accounting career with a well-established and successful company where you can grow your career long term, submit your resume now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com