Our client a multimillion-dollar Private Equity firm, has an immediate need for an Associate, Fund Controller. This position offers a hybrid work opportunity, (1-2 days per/week), office location, Dallas, TX, 75231.
Position: Fund Controller
*Must have Private Equity Accounting Experience
Salary Range: $85,000-$105,000
Work Location: Beautiful office location, plenty of spots for lunch!
Position Summary: The Associate, Fund Controller will work as part of a team-servicing clients, will have direct communication, and will work towards becoming an extension to the client's finance organization.
Skills and Abilities
Role and ResponsibilitiesFund and Partner Accounting:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- Two-Four (2-4) years of experience in financial accounting and reporting experience, relevant private equity accounting experience
- Industry and/or partnership accounting experience two, plus (2 + years)
- Strong Excel and data analytical skills
- CPA Preferred
- Big 4 Experience strongly preferred
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Highly motivated with ability to multitask
Cash Management and Operations:
- Preparation of Fund Financial Statements, including footnotes and supporting schedules
- Book all journal entries
- Prepare partner capital account statements
- Fund and partner cash flows and IRR's
- Waterfall calculations - realized and liquidation
- Quarterly management fee calculations
- Coordinate and support the financial statement audit
- Prepare ad-hoc requests for the client and Limited Partners
- Allocate capital calls and distributions
- Facilitate and monitor cash movements
- Cash forecasting and budgeting
- Bank and brokerage reconciliations
- Prepare wire templates and wires
- Track portfolio company transactions (purchases, income, liquidity)
- Portfolio valuation support
- Investment Structures (hold Co's, blockers, tax withholding, etc.)
- Investment IRR calculations
- Work with internal/external Investor Services teams, assisting with Investor contact maintenance and Investor wire information
If you are looking for an amazing accounting career with a well-established and successful company where you can grow your career long term, submit your resume now!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com