Ledgent Finance and Accounting is searching for an experienced PAYROLL SPECIALIST as we have several direct hire/ permanent and/or contract to hire opportunities with leading companies in and around Portland, OR. These opportunities are HYBRID or in-office roles, and a few even offer the chance to go fully remote after a period of training. If you have questions about Ledgent's various opportunities, please text Katie 503-334-4211 or email your resume and any questions to email@example.com.
Location: Portland, OR
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Job Details and Requirements
- 2+ years of previous experience required.
- Familiarity with Payroll systems such as Oracle, UltiPro, Kronos, etc. SAP experience preferred.
- Reviews and imports employee timecards into the payroll system and checks figures for accuracy and necessary approvals.
- Process special payrolls including the annual bonus and year-end adjustment payrolls.
- Communicates with the HR Dept to ensure the integrity of the payroll data, including data related to new hires, terminations, transfers, and rate changes. Make updates as necessary.
- Ability to maintain and manage a high level of confidentiality regarding personnel information.
- Strong sense of professionalism and good communication skills.
- Research and resolves questions from managers and employees as they relate to the processing of payroll information such as PTO, banking, garnishments, employment verifications, workers compensation, retroactive pay calculations, tax questions, and other changes.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org