Recently Graduated or about to Graduate with a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Admin and want to jump start your career in Accounting?
Apply to email@example.com
- Identify financial risks of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk
- Ability to work autonomously through scheduling, planning, and executing retail store audits
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of store business procedures and make recommendations for improvement
- Financial documentation
- Presentations to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Financing, or Business Administration
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and ethics.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Understand technical accounting and auditing concepts and methodologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Travel (50%) throughout FL
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org