Join one of Portland's legacy companies as their new Assistant Controller! This organization recently hired a new CFO and he is building out his team and making his mark, join him! As the Assistant Controller you will be responsible for the full accounting cycle partnering with some amazing Managers who report directly to you.
Here's what you can expect as their new Assistant Controller:
- Full ownership of the accounting cycle leading a team of 3 direct reports- Senior Accountant, AP Manager, and AR Manager
- Ability to make improvements to the GL and help develop better processes
- Partner with FP&A on reporting and assisting with the annual budgeting process
- Get involved in M&A!
- So much more!
This really is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. Who is that you ask?
Maybe you if you bring the following
- CPA (this is required)
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience leading or delegating a team, Senior Accountants with review experience please apply!
- A desire to work with a highly engaged CFO
If this is YOU please apply or reach out to email@example.com for additional information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org