Date Posted: 7/28/2022Apply Now
Job Title: Payroll Specialist | Payroll Lead
Location: Upland, CA (on-site)
Pay Rate: $65k - 75k
Schedule: M - F, 8-5
Type: Direct Hire
To perform full-cycle payroll functions and construction certified payroll reporting for up to 450 ee
* Enter and audit payroll information on a Daily basis, for Exempt and Non-Exempt Employees.
* Process, monitor and audit multiple daily time keeping/Accounting systems.
* Prepare weekly certified payroll reports/non-Performances and distribute, as required.
* Index all completed payroll records and file.
* Process New Hires and update all systems accordingly.
* Responsible for processing termination checks.
* Sort and file dailies/timesheets.
* Collect missing signatures on timesheets.
* Complete audit request as needed.
* Download and distribute Man Hour reports weekly.
* Update Job Cost reports and reconcile as needed.
1. Looking for a smart, person that has the heart to learn
2. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, HR or Business - IS A MUST
3. 3 - 7 years of payroll experience
4. Proficient with data entry/10 key by touch and Intermediate Excel skills required
5. Bilingual Spanish is a plus but not required
6. Construction Certified Payroll is a plus but not required
* Competitive Pay
* Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
* Stock Purchase Plan
* Short- & Long-Term Disability
* Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Payroll Specialist | Payroll Lead position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.