Job Title: Accounting Specialist
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, Ca - On Site
Pay Rate Range: $45k-55k
Schedule: M-F 8:30a-5:30pm
Type: Direct hire
- Manage financial duties in addition to serving critical functions and coordinating with various departments and company entities.
- Involved with tracking revenue and profitability in addition to interfacing with customers, suppliers, and vendors while representing the company with professionalism and courtesy.
- Bookkeeping responsibilities (including but not limited to: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory, General Ledgers, Bank Reconciliations, Financial reporting) and maintain complete filing system to support financial records
- Assist in the financial planning, financial control, and analysis activities, including but not limited to, budgeting, revenue pipeline, expense analysis, control procedures.
- Any other duties being assigned by the management.
- 1+ year experience, Major in accounting, excel and quickbooks; manufacturing a plus
- Vacation, Sick Time, Medical and Dental insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com