Ledgent Finance & Accounting has an Amazing Staff Accountant Opportunity!! If you are looking for the next step in your accounting career look no further! This exciting Direct Hire opportunity is based in the Houston, TX area. In this role you will have the ability to build your career and be rewarded for your hard work!
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for preparing monthly and year-end closings, journal entries, fixed assets maintenance, bank and general ledger reconciliations. Your duties will also include producing financial statements, cash flow projections, budgets, internal reporting and communicating with external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
What you get to do day to day:
- Accounting operations within A/P and A/R
- Produce journal entries and preform month-end close under minimal supervision
- Oversee reconciliations
- Maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Compose income statements and monthly balance sheets for management reporting
- Aid in implementing accounting procedures and internal controls that are compliant with GAAP
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of full cycle Accounting experience
- Real Estate/Construction or non profit industry experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables and V-LOOK ups)
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with bank reconciliations
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet critical business deadlines
Pay: $65K-75K Yearly
If you are interested in this EXCELLENT Staff Accountant opportunity and want to be IMMEDIATELY considered, please email Lindsay at email@example.com today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org