Ledgent Finance & Accounting is searching for a Temp to Hire Billing Specialist opportunity located in the Energy Corridor area of Houston, TX! This is a fantastic opportunity with the opportunity to work a REMOTE schedule after a 2 week training period. This position is responsible for editing and approving proformas to the responsible Manager and researching disputed invoices.
This position is looking to start right away!
What you get to do day to day:
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- Review and audit invoices
- Customize invoices and statements
- Approve void/stop payments
- Researching and resolving billing discrepancies
- Monitoring the status of clients electronic billing portals
- Maintain various reports for billing
- At least 2+ years of accounting/billing experience
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Thomson Reuters Software strongly desired
- Must have general knowledge of accounting software
- Excel skills
To be immediately considered for this opportunity please email your resume in MS Word format to Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com