Role: Accounts Payable Specialist (Temp through September)
Location: Woburn, MA (on-site)
- Preparation of accounts payable invoices received for payment
- Enter invoices into the computer system on a daily basis
- Reconcile invoices to purchase orders and work with the sales and inventory department to investigate and correct variances
- Track due dates to ensure that all bills are paid in a timely fashion and that any discounts offered are taken
- Regular filing of accounts payable invoices
- Handle and resolve vendor inquires regarding account statements, questions regarding invoices, etc.
- Follow-up, as scheduled, on all invoices on hold
- Support the month-end and year-end close processes; provide Finance Department with required information
- Bachelor or Associates Degree preferred, or relevant experience
- Sufficient math skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com