NEW: ACCOUNTING MANAGER, up to $100K Base * 40+ Year SF BAY AREA NON-PROFIT
If you are searching for Non-Profit Organization, that makes a meaningful difference, then this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. We are seeking a caring Person & Accounting Leader to align yourself with this wonderful company, and the wonderful community they serve. The SF Bay Area Ledgent Team has been in the Bay Area for 25 years and we are seeking a Non-Profit Accounting Manager, to contribute immediately.
You must live locally, as this is a 100% onsite work location. Please email your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations, directly to our Division Director Steven Strawser at email@example.com for immediate consideration. All qualified and viable candidates will be working directly with Steven Strawser.
Starts: Interviews take place ASAP, and then start when agreed.
You will be joining a vibrant & established (40+ years) Non-Profit, with an impressive collection of educated minds and experiences. Located in the Beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, we are seeking a fresh and detailed mind, who is highly motivated for to continue building & serving.
The ideal candidate will have an immediate connection to our Core Ingredients:
High-Level Job Description
- Detailed & Focused: We are hungry for Standardized Accounting Processes.
- Be Proactive & Own It: We think and act as an owner - with appetite, initiative, and responsibility.
- Connection: We build authentic relationships that foster trust and open communications.
- Vibrance: We come to work eager and passionate about fulfilling our vision. When we share our work, we share a part of who we are.
In partnership with the CFO, The Accounting Manager is responsible for all all accounting matters. You will also partner with senior leadership, and sometimes the Board of Directors to develop and implement financial strategies across the organization.
Education and Experience
- Accounting & Accounting Personnel
- Grant Management and Oversight
- Financial allocations
- Budgeting, reporting and forecasting
- Annual Audit
- Lease Accounting
- Technology and Systems
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of broad-based finance & supervisory experiences.
- Non-Profit Required; Social Services experience preferred.
- Experience gathering, evaluations and presenting financial information to make actionable recommendations to senior leadership.
- Development and implementation of innovative fiscal management strategies.
- Experience in/or knowledge of non-profit accounting, including sophisticated fund and grant exploring, implementing or managing finance and accounting software packages.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management competencies, including excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Software upgrade experience a plus
- Report writing experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job a
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org