Date Posted: 7/22/2022Apply Now
SENIOR Accounts Payable Specialist
If you are looking to step into a new role with, this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. A well-established employer in Concord area is seeking a qualified SR Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team.
To apply to the AP Specialist position, please apply ASAP or email our SF Bay Area Director Steven Strawser at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: up to $73k
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
Primary Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* High volume, full ownership of Accounts Payable processes
* Maintain up-to-date files and information for all vendors
* Ability to match inventory receipts to vendor invoices to ensure accuracy in quantities, product received, and cost. Verify accuracy of invoices.
* Ability to convert units of measure when reviewing inventory receipts with billed product.
* Data entry into Payables Software for Invoices and Prepays.
* Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
* Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts payable data
* Reconcile the accounts payable ledger to ensure that all bills and payments are accounted for and properly posted.
* Verify and investigate discrepancies, if any, by reconciling vendor accounts and monthly vendor statements
* Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
* Generate reports detailing accounts payables status
* Understand expense accounts and cost center
* Understands compliance issues around accounts payable processes (W-9, sales tax, etc.)
* Intermediate Excel Spreadsheet Skills, including V-Lookups.
PLEASE NOTE - This is an in-office position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the NEW: Senior Accounts Payable Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.