Ledgent Finance & Accounting is seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual to fill an Accounts Payable Specialist opening we have available with one of our clients in the Vancouver area.
For consideration apply directly or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons why you should apply:
- Hybrid, flexible schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Laid-back office environment
- Competitive pay and fantastic benefits!
- Managing accounts payable using accounting software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable for separate entities and vendors
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Processing due invoices for payments
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling books of accounts
- Competency with QuickBooks and other accounting tools
- Basic data entry skills
- Comfortable with math and calculations
- Good listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com