Corporate Billing Manager
Location - Scottsdale, AZ (North).
Work Environment: Hybrid (weekly combination of in-office and at-home days)
- Managing a billing team of 5+ employees within a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Direct activities of billing and invoicing
- Support Collections team by identifying potential billing issues
- Responsible for team member functions including hiring, performance management, development, mentoring, training and terminating
- Develop, implement, and track metrics to measure productivity, accuracy, and achievement of goals/objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of Supervisory experience in corporate Billing with the responsibilities of driving production goals/KPIs
- Solid work ethic; ability to research, analyze data, and demonstrate effective problem solving.
- Problem-solving, critical thinking skills with the ability to research and analyze data.
- Strong Excel skills required
- Salesforce experience ++
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com