Date Posted: 8/14/2022Apply Now
Oversee financial model, including annual budget, forecasting and variance analysis, across all departments and corporate areas. This includes defining timelines, setting templates, data validation and collection, and managing analytics for reporting purposes.
* Support strategic long-range planning and future strategic initiatives through regular and ad hoc reporting and analytics.
* Help with monthly and quarterly managerial and investor reporting, including financial results and operational metrics analysis, board meeting material preparation and excellent storytelling.
* Provide financial/business/decision support to CFO and company leadership, including financial data, reporting, modeling, and analysis.
* Be responsible for overseeing all things capital: capital allocation, capital forecast, and hindsight of results.
* Bachelor's degree in finance, Economics, or related field.
* 2-4 years of financial management and budget management experience.
* Solid background working with/in accounting.
* Strong analytical and modeling skills. Able to derive analytical insights from multiple data sources. Must understand context and relevant KPIs.
* Organized, strategically focused, and detail-oriented self-starter, able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment.
* Strong problem-solving ability combined with good business judgment and ability to communicate clearly and influence leadership teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the FP&A Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.