Ledgent is currently seeking a Senior Accountant for a mid size company in Orlando! This is an immediate direct hire opportunity!
- Manage the financials for multiple locations
- Budgeting and Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Reporting
- Partner and communicate with vendors and clients
- Manage accounting department employees
- Minimum of 5 years of full cycle accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience preparing financial statements
This a great opportunity for someone looking for career growth! Must have experience managing a team.
This is an in office position.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com or apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org