Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country, with locations across the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day. We are just a different kind of company!
Ledgent is seeking an Accounting Specialist for our client in Portland! This position is responsible for providing full cycle accounts payable support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial operations. This is a temporary position that would start immediately. For consideration, apply directly or email resumes to email@example.com.
- Administers Accounts Payable processes including invoice posting and analysis, reconciliation of vendor statements, and processing payment disbursements
- Maintains accurate A/P records and control reports
- Interface with other departments to ensure quick turn-around time for invoice approval
- Process and review account payable transactions for proper coding and approvals.
- Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers
- Process expense reports utilizing 3rd party software
- Prepare accounts payable and accrued expense reconciliation on a monthly basis
- 1+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of all accounts payable functions
- Experience utilizing accounting software and/or ERP systems
- Experience utilizing 3rd party expense reporting software (Concur experience a plus)
- Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org