Date Posted: 5/19/2022Apply Now
Bookkeeper (Direct Hire)
We are looking for a full-charge bookkeeper and office administrator; do you have experience bookkeeping? Payroll experience a plus!
Are you looking to start your year off with a new adventure? Apply today!
* Reports to and works closely with the Accounting Manager
* Post and review accounts receivable and accounts payable
* Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet
* Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
* Verify/maintain that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier's ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
* Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, reconciling entries and posting transactions
* Tag and monitor fixed assets
* Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
* Prepares financial reports by collecting analyzing and summarizing account information and trends
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
* Balances general ledger by preparing a trail balances; reconciling entries
* Assist with budget preparations
* Issue invoices to customers
* Make bank deposits and receipts of money
* Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials
* Facilitate the generation of 1099's and W-2's
* Associate's degree in Accounting or Business Administration from 2 year college or technical school
* 1-3 years related bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles experience
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
* Work fluently with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel
* Ability and knack for working with numerical data
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Payroll experience a plus!
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
* Innovative and creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
* Bookkeeping/Accounting: 3 year (Required)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Bookkeeper (Direct Hire) (NF) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.