We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join one of our clients in the NE Portland area. This is an opportunity to join a growing team. This role offers great benefits and a hybrid in-office/remote schedule. Interested applicants should apply directly, or email resumes directly to email@example.com.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Weekly invoice entry, and preparing check runs
- Assisting with month-end close processes - balance sheet reconciliations, general ledger review, accounts receivable management
- Auditing accounting systems and data to correct and reduce errors
- Accounting process development and improvement
- Preparing budgetary statements and tracking for company departments
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting/finance
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org