SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST OPENING! Rapidly Growing Organization!
Direct Hire Opportunity: $100,000K - $120,000K
Hybrid Schedule! Hybrid Schedule (2 Days Remote/ 3 Days in onsite)
Open Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Annual Salary: $100,000K - $120,000K (Flexible Depending on Experience)
Company Location: Atlanta, GA 30328 (Hybrid Schedule)
Work Schedule/Hours: Hybrid; 2 Days Remote, 3 Days In-Office.
Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Company Revenue: $800M
What you get to do every day as a Senior Financial Analyst:
Qualifications & Requirements for the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Perform FP&A functions, such as preparing budgets, forecasting, and analyzing financial statements
- Conduct cost analysis on financial programs and operations
- Conduct monthly reviews of financial statements
- Own and manage the preparation and distribution of internal financial statements and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy (month close, forecasting, annual budgeting)
- Conduct Post-mortem analysis to convert data into sights for Executive leadership related to: promotions, performance vs. forecasts, Supply Chain delays, landed cost, deferred programs, etc.
- Calculate monthly Landed Cost for all items sold, and ensure cost model remain up to date with incurred expense estimates
- Process Improvement throughout existing: excel reporting, inventory management/forecasting, Great Plains data architecture, weekly sales reporting
- Research variances on financial statements to adjust journal entries as needed
- Determine financial status and analyze forecast results
- Resolve accounting errors on a timely basis with documentation
- Assist in improving organizational workflows through process optimization
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance.
- MBA Highly Preferred
- Strong Excel / Spreadsheet knowledge. including Pivot Tables/Formulas
- Business communication skills - ability to zoom into the details and back out to communicate the insights/issues to senior leaders
- Constant drive for Efficiency / Process Improvement
- Competitive Salary and Benefit plans
- Healthcare Plan including health/dental/vision insurance
- 401K Plan
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com