This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing, reporting, and management of certain accounting transactions as assigned.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Process, input, and apply all deposits daily.
- Be proactive with unapplied cash.
- Process and reconcile all credit card transactions weekly.
- Back up and support the accounts payable function.
- Work with Production team to collect Accounts Receivable.
- Produce weekly A/R collection projection.
- Pull vendors and subs into the ERP.
Work Experience, Skills and other requirements:
Be able to sit for long periods of time in front of computer.
Basic understanding of accounting concepts and principles.
Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to prioritize.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Excellent customer service skills.Education Requirements:
- Previous experience in accounting required
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Accounting preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org