A small company looking for a Jack (or) Jill of trades within the accounting department. As they are a smaller company, someone with a "can do" attitude willing to help out where needed will do best. Direct Hire Opportunity with GREAT benefits (100% medical insurance is paid for by the employer).
- Preparing all contract related and T&M billings.
- Track and administer all Maintenance Contracts for Service
- Prepare monthly billing and A/R reports
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Contract Costing/Analysis
- Phone backup/answering duties as required daily
- Assist in yearly audit
- Accounts payable entry for Service
- Cross training and backup for other accounting personnel in office
- Other accounting and administrative duties as needed
- 2+ years experience in accounting
- Experience with business accounting software
- Strong organization skills required
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
- Degree in Accounting helpful
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com