Date Posted: 5/2/2022Apply Now
Construction company seeking their next Project Accountant!
City: Santa Fe Springs, Ca
Type: Temp to hire OR Direct Hire
Pay:$72k - $78 per year
* Ordering insurance and bonds as required by contract terms.
* Order Prelim Notices via CRM Lien Service (which are mailed out to Contractor, Owner, and Lender if applicable)
* Monthly billings based on SOV
* Pricing T&M billings
* Tracking PCO's and CO's in Job folder as well as update Sage 100 Contractor with data, cost, and budgets
* Issue Subcontractor Subcontracts, Change Orders and update/track all relevant data in Sage
* Review Subcontractor's Certificates of Insurance to ensure compliance
* Also assist with other projects as assigned.
* Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable federal and state regulations
* Tracking Customer Subcontracts for preparation and execution. Make recommended revisions to Subcontracts by third party consultant.
Minimum Job Requirements
* High school diploma or GED; at least 7 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
* Computer proficiency including Excel, Word and accounting systems.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
* Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
* Knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
* Ability to analyze and interpret financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and/or projections.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems.
* Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
* Organizing and coordinating skills.
* Knowledge of contractor compliance issues and procedures, as applicable to a public institution.
* Ability to assess contract compliance and product/service quality.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Project Accountant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.