Join our global client as their new Cost Accounting Supervisor! Our West Coast based client has a fully remote role for the right candidate but you MUST reside in Pacific or Central time zones and be willing to travel to the west cost (multiple cities) up to 25% of the time. This client is large with over $1B in inventory and multiple locations throughout the US making it exciting and full of growth opportunities. As a matter of fact, the Cost Accounting Manager has been promoted 5x in 14 years!
As the Cost Accounting Manager you bring the following:
- A Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, of Business
- Experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing or distribution environment. Cost accounting experience is a huge preference but experience in this environment and an understanding of costing is acceptable too!
- Ability to explain accounting to both accountants and those outside of accounting. This includes debits/credits, accruals, fixed assets, and COGs
As the Cost Accounting Supervisor you can expect the following:
- Eventually leading a small team and delegating and navigating their workload, yes they are open to candidates who have not directly managed people!
- Oversee standard costing, monthly analysis, work with various managers within the organization to develop new product costs, updates, etc
If you live in Pacific or Central time zones, have manufacturing or distro experience and have been looking to transition into leadership please apply. Unfortunately candidates outside of these time zones will not be considered, sorry!
For questions reach out to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org