Date Posted: 8/5/2022Apply Now
We are hiring immediately for an Accounts Receivable Specialist in the greater Tampa Bay area. If you are seeking an opportunity with a growing team, this is a great place to jump in and start making a difference. If you are interested, apply within or email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
· Review and approve incoming checks for deposit
· Perform account reconciliations
· Process payments in multiple forms
· Respond to client inquiries
· Reach out for any collections of outstanding amounts
· Assist with other related duties as needed
· 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
· Savvy with accounting technology
· Team oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Accounting Coordniator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.