ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ANALYST OPENING!
Hybrid Schedule (3 Days In-Office / 2 Days Remote)
Open Position: Accounts Receivable Analyst
Contract Salary: $25.00 - $28.00/hr.
Location: Atlanta, GA 30339
Work Schedule/Hours: (2 Days Remote/ 3 Days in onsite) 8:00am-5:00pm, M-F
Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all of the industry's top awards- Best Staffing Firm to Work For, Best Staffing Firm to Temp For, and Best in Client Service. We get to create remarkable experiences every day.
I am partnering with an established company in the Atlanta area that is in need of an Accounts Receivable Analyst. This role will manage a portfolio of client accounts, the responsibilities will include: Contacting clients to resolve past due balances, resolving billing errors/disputes, resolving unapplied cash, and providing excellent customer service to key accounts/clients. An ideal candidate for this position will be able to successfully complete the following responsibilities.
Primary Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Analyst:
Job Requirements For The Accounts Receivable Analyst :
- Contact clients to resolve past due/delinquent balances
- Reconcile Customer account transactions regarding cash applications, credits, miss-applied payments, etc.
- Resolving billing errors/disputes
- Resolve unapplied cash
- Assist with the month-end close process and make daily Journal Entries Into ERP System.
- Providing excellent customer service to key accounts/clients.
- Analyze and asses reasoning for non-payment from clients to prevent future issues.
- Monitor accounts on a daily basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Investigate historical data for debts and bills
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing issues
- Resolve customer credit issues
- Contact clients and discuss their overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
- Process credit applications for new customers including preparing supporting documentation for credit review by credit/collections manager
- B2B collections for multiple product lines
- Coordinate directly with customers on short payment/overpayment issues
- Provide excellent customer service to clients
- Minimum of 3 Years of Accounts Receivable Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent Internal & External written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Large ERP Accounting Experience (Ex. SAP, Great Plains, MS Dynamics, AS400, JD Edwards, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Thorough understanding of A/R and order -> cash process
- Sound Understanding of Accounting and GAAP principles
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com