Date Posted: 9/13/2022Apply Now
If you are looking to step into a new role with, this is a wonderful opportunity to do so. The SF Bay Area Ledgent Team has been in the Bay Area for nearly 25 years and we are seeking a qualified Payroll Specialist.
To apply, please apply ASAP or email your resume directly to our Senior Team Member Samad Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay: $23-40/hour, or DOE
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
This role can start Contract to Hire, or Direct Hire
Primary Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Core payroll processing knowledge
2) 1-5 experience
3) 10 key and keyboarding by touch
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Process two weekly large volume payrolls; union and non-union
2) Reports weekly and monthly payroll related data to agencies and addresses related issues and inquiries
3) Process manual layoffs, termination checks and other off cycle-checks
4) Maintain employee profiles and related tax, benefit, and deduction set-ups
5) Accurately enters all payroll related data necessary to process and meet deadlines
6) Process labor hour transfers
7) Maintains the Payroll tax deposit schedule and makes weekly and monthly tax deposit payments
8) Researches and resolves employee issues and inquiries
9) Keeps abreast of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws
10) Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with employees, agencies and coworkers to promote a quality service image
11) Maintains employee and agency files
PLEASE NOTE - This is an in-office position, Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the NEW Opportunity: Payroll Rockstar Needed position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.