Do you have Cash Application experience and are looking for a new work-home?! We have partnered with a well-known transportation company in Mendota Heights to fill their cash apps need within their AR department; they are looking for a focused, task-oriented individual with an eye for detail. If this describes you, apply TODAY!
- Post payment information via lockbox website to accounts receivable or GL code. Also act as backup to Supervisor for receiving payment information and posting credit card transactions and cash deposits to local banks received via fax.
- Responsible for adjustments to the A/R necessitated by the autocash process.
- Assist in responding to questions from the distribution centers and corporate credit regarding the accuracy of cash posting.
- Assist in researching payment questions for the distribution centers and accounting department.
- Balance cash posted to bank deposit.
- Make accounts receivable adjustments as requested by DCs and corporate credit.
- Provide check copies, backup for deductions, and other documentation, regarding cash application to distribution centers, corporate credit and accounting as necessary or as requested.
- Assist other team members as needed.
Additional duties assigned as necessary. Requirements:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- One year of experience handling Accounts Receivable and/or Cash Applications.
- Strong PC skills including Windows 2000, MS office suite
- Proficient in Excel
- SAP is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org