If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Attn: Leslee Brazil
Duration: Direct Hire / Permanent employment opportunity
MUST HAVE's for Audit Supervisor:
- 3-5 years experience
- CPA is preferred
- Good communication - verbal and written Key
- Maintain existing client relationships.
- Manage, review and evaluate performance and productivity of staff accountants.
- Demonstrate high level of knowledge and understanding of tax law and GAAP/GAAS.
- Keep current on tax fundamentals through tax research and continuing education.
- Administer client billing and have a general understanding of budgeting and production goals.
- Develop new clients by actively participating in business development through networking and association events.
- Adhere to company procedures and promote company's vision and mission.Requirements:8+ years of tax preparation, research and planning in public accounting.
- Current California CPA license.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited university
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resume to Lbrazil@Ledgent.com - Attn: Leslee Brazil
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com